Fun Runs - question

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fun Runs - question
From: "Stacey" <svwilbur@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:43:33 -0700
I was just curious is there is any way that we could still run a 2 driver car
when we have fun runs?

On Sunday since my son drives his 300zx and I drive a Camaro I wanted to let
him play during the fun runs in my car but I wanted to
be a passenger while he did it in order to help "instruct him".  OK, I do not
totally trust him in my car sometimes either.  We did
not want to just switch cars, we wanted some seat time together.  I am sure
there might be some other husband wife teams with he
same concern.

The current way that the fun runs are run we were only able to split the 3 runs
among ourselves.  So I did the first run and he did
the next 2 for a total of 3.  It would have been nice to get 3 each.

Any chance we could make that type of adjustment or does it just make the fun
runs take to long if you do 2 driver cars?

I know we could have run separately  in the fun runs as we did in the event but
I wanted to have a chance to give some instruction
and see how he was doing.  Since I can not do that in the event anymore because
we run the same class and have different cars being
able to do it during the fun runs would be nice.   I guess we could run out of
class in a different run group for instruction as
long as we pay twice and work twice?

Previously  I always rode with him in the events but he is getting better and
having another 270 lb dead weight in the right seat
does not help his times any, especially in an already too heavy, low powered
300zx NA.  Neither one of us are competitive with our
cars for this ESP class especially with street tires.

-Stacey