Workers Needed for 5/21/05

To: <ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Workers Needed for 5/21/05
From: "Bruce Corcoran" <BruceCorcoran@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 19:22:41 -0700
We are in need of workers for Saturday's 5/21 Practice Event at the Oakland
Coliseum Chaired by Bruce Corcoran, Dave Scott,  with assistance from Les
Brown. Please let me know if you think you'll be there by 7am to help and
remember it will count as your work for the day!
Thanks in Advance,

Bruce Corcoran
BruceCorcoran@comcast.net
925-200-0206 Cell
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com
2003 Red Chevy SSR "SMKN SSR" #1503   "For Sale"
1994 Black Impala SS  "94 BBB" #708
2005 Light Platinum Cadillac CTS-V   "Coming Soon"
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !