Damn am I rusty...

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Damn am I rusty...
From: "Carl Merritt" <cmerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 21:57:44 -0700
...it's been eons since I've hit an Autocross, but working the ProSolo last
week piqed my intererest and today's event at Candlestick was an absolute gem;
entertaining course, perfect weather, 4 fun runs, simply couldn't ask for
better.  Thank you to all who helped pull the event off.

For everyone's amusement here's my last and best run, a 70.980 that is somehow
.6 seconds faster than all my other runs even with a mild overshooting of the
far corner turn-around and a massive pooching of the sharp left at the end of
the Chicago Box section.  As I said I'm rusty, heck it was brutal enough just
trying to memorize that long of a course!  =P
http://www.zfilms.org/Stories/AVArchive/2005/SFRAutoX-May14th.wmv

-Carl