For Sale: Hoosier A3S03 245/40-17 Set for $300 or BO

To: Bay Area Team dot Net <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: Hoosier A3S03 245/40-17 Set for $300 or BO
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:16:56 -0700
I have a set of four Hoosier A3S03's taking up space in my garage.

        Hoosier A3S03 245/40-17
        About 20 runs on them
        Even wear across the face
        Measure mostly at 3/32 in the grooves and holes
        Stored in bags up to a couple weeks ago

Install them with the fresh unused shoulder on the outside and they ready
to go.
I have them listed at $300 or best offer and I would love to sell them
before this weekend's national tour.  They are located in Los Altos and can
be picked up day or night.

Thanks,

Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com

PS:  I have a 22" Mitsubishi Professional Monitor (2060u) and a two month
old iBook for sale too.  Send me e-mail if you are interested.