FS: A3S05 225/45-15

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: A3S05 225/45-15
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:26:04 -0700
I have a set of Hoosier A3S05s which were purchased brand new for the
advanced school, mounted on 15x6" wheels, and run half of each day at
the advanced school.  They have about 900 seconds of run time in 3
separate sessions.  The shoulder wear (where Hoosiers traditionally
wear out) is negligible, because on these rims the shoulder doesn't
touch the ground.  I can measure the groove depth if anyone is
interested.

I'd like to sell these to someone who can use the extra width (I
can't).  This would be a great way to get some nice wide Hoosiers to
run at the Tour and the Pro if you're on a budget.

I'd like $500 but will entertain offers.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94