Re: National Tour & Pro Solo - Atwater, CA - Novice?

To: Jim Murray <jmurray799@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: National Tour & Pro Solo - Atwater, CA - Novice?
From: Kevin Stevens <autox@pursued-with.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 20:48:27 -0700
On Apr 9, 2005, at 20:29, Jim Murray wrote:

> Are there any Novice classes at this event?  I didn't see anyone
> signing up for any, and there weren't any novice results from last
> year.
> It looks like there are people coming in from all over, and maybe I
> should leave this to the experienced competitors.

(shrug)  It's not like it's wheel to wheel racing.  What difference
does it make if the other guys are faster?  Go and do your best, and
get a taste of the "big event" experience.  It's a great opportunity to
have these events so close; many people have to travel hundreds of
miles to get the chance.

KeS