Thanks....for a great Easter Sunday...

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks....for a great Easter Sunday...
From: Jose Garcia <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:54:52 -0800
I type this from my hospital bed with fluids flowing into both arms, and
with the comfort of my lovely psychiatrist holding my free hand (my
mental state is still shall we say, rather delicate.).

I wish to thank everyone for a great event yesterday.

Mark Watson, "the Chairman- da boss"; his confident hand reassured me
that things would turn out well.  His wisdom in fathoming that our
AUTOCROSSERS are all bosses, who pitch in and take charge in their own
ways to make the whole event work turned out to be true.  I did not need
to crack a whip, or anything of that sort (anyway with my height, that
sounded a bit dangerous)....kinda felt like a bit like Rodney
Dangerfield though.

Thanks to the other Mark for his teching more than his share of cars.

Thanks to Bryan, who thought he was elevated to the Board of Directors.
Ha, ha, he just had another job added.  Don't get me wrong, we are
grateful; I, extremely so, he put int he longest day.  He was there for
us, guided us, and pitched in as usual.  Our unsung, unassuming hero.
By the way, and this is the honest truth, he had rubber burning as he
drove around to pick up the cones at the end of the day.  Amazing van
control.

Thank you to our "clean up" group of two (I am sorry, but I can't
remember your names... I remember you though)... my back is extremely
grateful, and my HMO thanks you for saving them the cost of a visit to
the ER..

And of course... James, thanks for the ride.

Again, to all, thanks for the great camaraderie, a great day, a great
night's sleep, and belated greetings for a Happy Easter!.

Butch