Kumho V710 search update

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Kumho V710 search update
From: eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:33:53 -0500
Thanks Peter and Shawn for Vilven Tire's #, but unfortunately they couldn't
help me.

Through Doug Hubbard, I got in touch with Jay Williams at Auburn Tire (530)
885-6883.
Jay was able to get the 245/45/17 that I wanted. Very courteous and
professional, and needless to say, the bottom line is he was able to obtain the
tires when others could not.

I also mentioned to Jay the size that Debbie was looking for, and forwarded
Debbie's email to Jay if he can locate the size.

Jay is also an autocrosser, mostly with Sac chapter and AAS. From here on, I
know who my Kumho tire supplier will be. Thanks Jay.

Eric Cheung
SM2 #501