Re : Bent Wheel Repair

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re : Bent Wheel Repair
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:53:56 -0800
>Does anyone know of a south bay area shop that can repair bent wheels?
>I bought a set of Miata wheels for a great price, but I've discovered
>that one has a bent rim.  I know that there are a couple of shops out
>east that I can use if I am willing to ship the wheel.  I'm hoping for
>someplace local.

Wheel Techniques in Santa Clara, about a mile or so from the SJC Airport

http://www.wheeltechniques.com/contact/contact.html

They do good work, and they are honest up front.   I took a wheel to them a
few years ago, and they told me it could not be repaired......no charge, and
the honesty sure was appreciated!

Ed Runnion
mailto:Ed_Runnion@RegionOfDoom.com