Re: Other events

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Other events
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:31:05 -0800
To make this all somewhat easier, I have added
all the known scheduled events of AAS, BMWCCA, and PCA
to the calendar, as well as now showing the Sacramento events.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/cgi-bin/schedaction.cgi?autox&where=all&SFR_only&Next_three_months

Note clubs that require membership.

Fresno events don't show up because their calendar format
is incompatible.  You will have to follow the link on the home page.

I'll add the CSCC and any other events anybody knows about if
I get a schedule.

To see non SFR SCCA events,
UN-check "Show SFRSCCA Events ONLY", then
click "Make Again"

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"