RE: Supra Turbo FS

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Supra Turbo FS
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:02:38 -0800
>I ask this very respectfully--not intended as a flame. I can't be the
>only one wondering this: why might someone choose to pay $38k for a
>7-yr-old, 81k-miles Supra when they could pay less for a new 350z or
>S2000?

Simply put : it's a last generation Supra Turbo.   For whatever reasons,
folks are willing to pay insane amounts of $$$ for them used!

Heck, until about 2 years ago (when the market fell out), I could have
easily gotten $20K for my 96 Impala SS with 100K miles on it.   Mind you,
that car stickered NEW (in late 95/early 96) for $26K.    Do I understand
it?   Nope....but I sure as heck wasn't about to object :)

Ed