naive question about slush runs this weekend

To: <tony@atarchitects.com>, <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: naive question about slush runs this weekend
From: "Rob Lipton" <RLipton@prev.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:37:09 -0500
Hi all,

a naive request, I would like to participate in at least one slush run
this weekend at the Oakland Coliseum but alas, my car is not available
to run, what is the procedure for asking if anyone would be interested
in sharing a ride with me, I've run H stock and ST-SM2 this last year,
thanks, I'd pay a car/tire use fee to whoever is open to this, thanks
much

Rob