Katie and Azenis

To: "autox" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Katie and Azenis
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:36:42 -0700
Katie said (and many commented on it):

    From: Ms Katie Kelly <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>
    ...Where does one purchase a set of Falken Azenis?

    Thanks much,
    Katie

My local Wheel Works San Ramon had problems getting them.  Had to wait for the
truck Thursday, then someone had fouled it up and didn't get them on the
truck, it was going to be another week.  Larry's Tire in Hayward got them in
24 hours for me, and at a very competitive price.

An advertiser in SCCA pubs, Roger Kraus Racing in Castro Valley, can also get
them, and can do shaving (tires that is).  I didn't price the Falkens there
because I didn't know they had them, but I had the shaving done there.  Hmmm,
think it was $20 or $25  a corner, like $75 for two including mount and
balance (prices definitely not remembered exactly).  But Tire Rack, where
shaving or heat cycling is cheaper, doesn't carry the Falkens.

PaulT