NEED TICKETS

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NEED TICKETS
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:07:37 -0700 (PDT)
 For the past 5 years I have been a participant in the  Pacific Grove Car Rally
and Concourse, which benefits the Pacific Grove Youth Organization. This event
is held in downtown Pacific Grove from 1pm to 6pm, then the whole group of us
are  escorted by the local police and CHP around Monterey, through Pebble Beach
and Carmel, then back to Pacific Grove for a bar-b-que and awards. It's allot
of fun and for a good purpose. This event, along with others, preludes a great
weekend at Laguna Seca and the Monterey Peninsula honoring some of the worlds
greatest autos. If you get a chance, come on down and enjoy!
Now, I'm in need of 3 more tickets to the Monterey Historics, for Saturday. If
you have 3 you won't be able to use, or know of someone who would sell them
CHEAPLY, please let me know!!!
Thanks, DURK.