Setup workers for Round 14

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Setup workers for Round 14
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 19:57:34 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Hey all,

We're gonna need a few volunteers to help with course setup at Golden Gate
Fields this coming Sunday.  This will count as your work assignment, and as a
bonus you get a look at the course before anyone else does!  The first ten
pulling too many workers out of the event proper.  We'll need you to come
around 8 o'clock.

Please email me privately if you'd like to help.  Thanks!

Scot Zediker - Round 14 co-chair/course designer