Bell Star 500 Kids Loaner Helmets

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bell Star 500 Kids Loaner Helmets
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:20:42 -0700 (PDT)
A couple months back I announced that Bell Racing had responded to a need for
SRF loaner helmets in extra small sizes.  We were fortunate to be given three,
one of which didn't make it back to the motor home last Sunday.  I was hoping
that Bell would provide a larger variety of product for our loaner program but
I don't think it is fair to ask if they they have to be replaced every few
months.  If the missing helmet makes it's way back then, hopefully, we're back
on track.  It's understandable if it was forgotten in a dark corner of the far
reaches of someone's trunk, you won't believe what I end up loosing and where.

Thanks,

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758686/index.htm