SCCA Bremerton National Tour T-Shirts Available

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SCCA Bremerton National Tour T-Shirts Available
From: "Bill Buetow" <wdb_junk_mail@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:48:13 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Angela Moffet [mailto:AMoffet@wastatecu.org]

-----Original Message-----
From: Karina & Scott Miller [mailto:jasker@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 7:51 AM
To: NWAX

Pre-order your Bremerton NT t-shirts to get the color, size, and styles you
want! This is the official t-shirt of the SCCA Solo II National Tour in
Bremerton.

We've just expanded the color options based on feedback from this past
weekend's event. If you were there, Karl Coleman, Scott Miller, and Tami
Daniels were modeling the sample shirts.

Shirts will also be sold at the event in limited colors and sizes.

Pre-order your shirts at www.geocities.com/jasker38. (PayPal payment is
required for pre-orders.)

I'll be putting our final order in on Thursday this week, so please order by
Wednesday.

Karina

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]