evolution auto

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: evolution auto
From: "Butch Garcia" <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:17:40 -0700
>From Jean Kinser-Dana of the evolution Performance Driving School....

YESSSSS!!!!!

Butch
--------------------

Yes, for those who have been calling/inquiring about schools in Las Vegas and
San Francisco area-we have tenatively confirmed to have schools in the fall
with these areas.  Look for info to be posted on our website for contact and
dates.  After September will be scheduled.  Please passe this on also.

jean

Jean Kinser-Dana
Evolution Performance Driving School
216 E. Kelly Park Rd, Apopka, Fl 32712
www.autocross.com/evolution      jkinser77@evolutionschool.biz
407-889-7207

"A car will only be as fast as the driver makes it"
"The most important go fast part of any car is the driver"