RE: Hwy 152E is a parking lot

To: <Memidland@aol.com>, <rex_tener@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hwy 152E is a parking lot
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:08:03 -0700
I'll take it you guys are talking about 152E before the 156 junction.  That
stretch of the road is always backed up Friday evenings.  152E does not have
a stop sign at 156, but people stop to let opposite traffic turn left.  They
don't realize that creates a huge traffic problem behind them.  I just go
South on 101 and take 25 towards Holister and catch 156 East.  It's a little
bit longer that way, but well worth it!

--Navid