Jr Kart for sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Jr Kart for sale
From: Patrick Jones <pcjones33@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 08:10:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone.  I have a Jr kart for sale and I was told
that Jeanie, the Hot Dog Lady might be interested.  So
if you know how to get this message to her, she and I
would appreciate it.

1997 Invader Cadet kart chassis - purple
5 HP Briggs
Rebuilt last November by Syd White
and only used twice since
(Syd is in Salinas and is one of the heads of the WKF)
Dyno'd at 8.5 HP and 8.5 lb-ft of torque
Also replaced last November:
1) New front hubs
2) New wheels all around
3) New soft rubber all around
4) New steering wheel
5) Tuned exhaust
6) New seat to fit a 5 ft driver ~90-100 lbs

spare wheels and tires, spare sprockets, spare gas
tank for enduro or other types of racing, alignment
gauges and a purple stand to match kart.

$1500

Patrick Jones
pcjones33@yahoo.com
(510) 501-4447 cell