tech'ing

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: tech'ing
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:14:39 -0700
Durk,
I did about an hour and a half of Tech last time.  Not bitching, I didn't have
anything else to do anyway.  What would be good, I think, is a list of the
cars that have drive-by-wire, so I could quit wasting so much time looking for
the dang throttle return spring!  Many owners have no clue on that, which is
OK, not everyone's driven by technology.  Not sure if there's a pun there.

Pretty soon the Tech inspector will just have an OBD-II plug-in and the cars
will tell _us_ whether they're ready to compete or not!  :-)

And  a suggestion for the reg table - not that you haven't enough things to
keep you busy - maybe a sign at least on the Run Group Times printout, of when
Reg closes AND when Tech closes.  Maybe that will cut down on that last
minute, literally, flurry of cars arriving at Tech?  Or has this been tried
already?

PaulT.