Garage sale items (mostly Integra and car audio stuff)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Garage sale items (mostly Integra and car audio stuff)
From: "Darren Madams" <darren@madams.com>
Date: 22 May 2004 18:31:30 -0000
I have the following items for sale taking up room and not contributing cash to
my toy fund.  Unless otherwise specified, these were purchased for or came from
my 1990 Integra.  They should fit '90-'93 Integra's, but it's up to you to make
sure.

o Lightspeed Front Swaybar.  Brand new in box, never installed.  Includes
whatever polyurethane bushings it came with.  $175 new? $100 obo?
o Stock rear Swaybar.  Don't think I can find the stock bushings, but maybe
this is of use to someone?  $20 obo?
o Stock shifter and knob.  Replaced with short shifter and Momo knob.  $10 obo?
o Stock manifold and downpipe.  A little rusty, but no holes and worked fine
when replaced. $20 obo?
o Stock exhaust.  Not rusted, looks to be in good shape.  $20 obo?
o Stock shocks.  Had about 88k miles on them when replaced.  $20 obo?
o Lightspeed Race springs.  2.25" drop progressive rate springs.  Used for
about a year.  $40 obo?
o 4x 13" steel rims and really old 185/75r13 tires from my old '76 Mustang II
Cobra.  4 bolt pattern, maybe 4x110 but check for sure?  $25 obo?

o 2x Pyle Driver 8" Subwoofers.  Been sitting a few years in JL Audio boxes,
but used for only a few weeks.  Didn't like the sound in my enclosure.  Can get
more details if desired.  $20 obo for both?
o Sony CDX-A15 10 disk CD Changer.  Never got around to making this work with
my head unit.  Has pastic mounting bracket and blue din-type plug labelled "To
CD changer input".  Believed working, but return if not.  If I recall, there
was a way to make a cable to attach to most CD change controllers.  $15 obo?
o Sony XR-7070 pullout CD Changer Controller, Tape & Radio.  Pretty old by
modern standards.  Included in deal above in case I couldn't get my radio to
work.  Wires have all connectors on them, no chop job.  Looked like a decent
head unit at the time.  Believed to work.  $10 obo?  $20 for this and the
changer?
o 2x KEF Automotive Series GT200 subwoofer things.  Boxes with flex tube coming
out.  No idea where they came from, and never hooked them up.  Labelled 4ohms
100watt Made in England so it has to be good.  $10 obo?
o HPI RS4 Rally electric RC car (Subaru).  Includes a couple cool hopup parts
and an Airtronics XL2P pistol-style radio and 2 different receivers and a few
misc servos.  Does not include motor, speed control, body (has inner driver
tray thing) or battery and charger.  $60 obo?  Can send pics and more details.
o Legit copies of Windows 2000 Server, Professional and Advanced Server.  All
except AS still in shrink wrap. $100.
o Sampo 631CF DVD player with CompactFlash slot for showing pictures.  Plays
MP3s, VCDs, etc. $120 obo.

The first half of the list is currently in storage in Concord.  The rest is at
my house in Elk Grove.  Ideally I'd like to either meet in Concord one day in
the near future or deliver everything to an upcoming local event.

  --Darren