Re: Let me introduce the newest member of the family!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let me introduce the newest member of the family!
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:42:01 -0700 (PDT)
Scientific research has shown that children reared in
parking lot-like settings grow up to be adjusted,
well-rounded human beings. The key is to move them
into that setting as quickly as possible, so the
proper neurotransmitter adaptations can take place. If
the adaptions begin soon enough, you will never have
to teach your child how to drive, and he or she will
know how to heel-toe downshift before entering the 4th
grade.

-Katie