NEED HELP!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: NEED HELP!
From: Durk Edwards <solorolla@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 07:42:57 -0700 (PDT)
Volunteers, or COOL people wanted to help with tech this Saturday. We need help
working the 1st run group, (on grid) as well as help up to NOON. This will
count as your work assignment if interested in leaving early. It's a fun job!!
E-mail me or check in at the Registration table and make sure you tell them
what you want to do. If we don't get the cars tech'd, we don't run!!! Due to
minimal staff, Annual tech will be done as time allows. THANKS!