Finally, Sacramento CUP Rounds 1&2 are up

To: "Team. Net (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finally, Sacramento CUP Rounds 1&2 are up
From: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 15:22:22 -0700
With the new season, new classes, new pax's and trying to remember how I did it
last year, putting up Round 1 is my annual nightmare. But it's up now and the
rest will go more quickly.  I already noticed I dropped last year's Ladies PAX
Champion out of the PAX scoring, I'll fix that shortly. If you see any other
problems give me a yell.

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/

Ray Miller BSP # 197

attachments from all computers.