Re: Investment opportunity ( Ultralite S2000 )

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Investment opportunity ( Ultralite S2000 )
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:45:55 EDT
In a message dated 04/29/2004 11:36:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
soloii@mrpepsi.com writes:
I just happened across this item on e-bay.
Thought it was interesting enough to share.
I assure you I am in no way affiliated.

Brent

"A great opertunity for the right person, due to health reasons I am selling
World Class
Motorsports. We manufacture the highest performing production roadster on
the market. This sale is contingent on that the buyer be capable of
continueing the first rate production  and promotion of the Ultralite."

WOW.... This is the same company that produces the Ultralite S2000 that I was
interested in. The car sounded real interesting, but this must be a tough and
competitive market.

Eric Cheung