FOR SALE: MIATA Wheels & Kumhos (& VW GOLF)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: MIATA Wheels & Kumhos (& VW GOLF)
From: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:56:03 -0700 (PDT)
I'm selling these rims for a friend. These rims are
currently on my FSP VW Golf (which is also still for
sale - $3500 - anyone?.. bueller?..) which I will have
down at Atwater this weekend.

Here's the info on the rims:
Aluminum spoke wheels that fit (and look great!) on a
Miata (originally purchased for a '95)
Kuhmo tires - two years old that haven't been used
much and have been stored in a garage
These would be an ideal second set of tires and rims
for any Miata driver.

$400 OBO for all

Just look for the white Golf or yellow Lotus - that's
where I'll be if you're interested in buying any of
the above.

Thanks!
-Arie