Re: Couple more questions related to National Tour event

To: Lee Teicheira <leet1@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Couple more questions related to National Tour event
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:33:36 -0700
On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 12:43:08PM -0700, Lee Teicheira wrote:
> OK, so I new to all this and have got to ask what may be the obvious.
> Why does every driver need a rule book?

Drivers at National-level events are required to have rulebooks so
that when another National-level driver asks them "show me where in
the rules it says you can do that", the first driver can whip out the
rulebook and show him instead of standing there with his mouth open.

It basically shows that you've at least invested the $15 to own a
rulebook, if not the time to actually read it.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94