Re: Exhaust shop on Peninsula

To: steve@kgb-racing.com, ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Exhaust shop on Peninsula
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:58:15 -0400
In a message dated 4/22/2004 8:06:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
steve@kgb-racing.com writes:

> Does anyone have a recomendation for an exhaust shop in
> upper peninsula around South San Francisco area?

Don's Mufflers in San Francisco, on South 10th Street, just South of Folsom.  I
had some work done at a shop on El Camino in Millbrae and it was okay, but not
very detail oriented.  Don had my pipes tucked up against the frame really
nicely, and after the tranny swap and new headers, I couldn't get it to Don.
The other guys just didn't make it as nice.

Charlie