Revolution Wheels

To: BayArea Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Revolution Wheels
From: Sterling McLane <semclane@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:53:25 -0700
My MR2 is gone and I have two sets of Revolution RFX wheels for sale.
They can be seen at

  http://homepage.mac.com/semclane/PhotoAlbum5.html

The first set is the one I used  to autocross the MR2 in CSP. They are
7x13 - white centers- 4x100mm PCD and +25mm offset. That set comes
mounted with BF Goodrich Comp T/A R1 tires that have reasonably good
tread remaining but as the tires are over 2 years old, they are no
longer "sticky".  Asking $200.

The second set was purchased when I autocrossed the MR2 in C-Stock, but
for the past couple of years did duty as street wheels.  They are
5.5x14 - gunmetal grey centers - 4x100mm PCD and +45mm offset.  That
set comes without tires. Asking $200.

I can be contacted at 925-846-8697

Sterling McLane (semclane@earthlink.net)