May 1 CANCELLED/ May 2nd still on

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: May 1 CANCELLED/ May 2nd still on
From: Kubo1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:58:52 EDT
Unfortunately San Joaquin Fair Grounds double booked the May 1st date.  We
had to drop our 3rd autocross event, but we still will be there for Sunday,
May
2.  If your not going to the tour please attend our event on Sunday.

Competition Sports Car Club, Presents, Our Drive It Series for 2004
AX 3 & 4 San Joaquin Fairgrounds
May 1, 2004 "Drive it like you Stole it 9"  Canceled
May 2, 2004 "Drive it like you Stole it 10"

Saturday, May 1  CANCELED
Run Work
1 2 AS,BS,CS,DS,ES,FS,STS2,STU
2 1 SS,ASP,FSP,All Prepareds,All Mods,SM,SM2

 b&Break and Course Walkb&CANCELED
3 4 CSP,GS,HS,STS,STX,Street Tire,BSP
4 1 Cobra,Karts,CSCC Miata,OSP,ESP,DSP,BSPV

Sunday, May 2
1 2 Cobra,Karts,CSCC Miata,OSP,ESP,DSP,BSPV
2 1 AS,BS,CS,DS,ES,FS,STS2,STU

 b&.Break and Course Walkb&.
3 4 SS,ASP,FSP,All Prepareds,All Mods,SM,SM2
4 3 CSP,GS,HS,STS,STX,Street Tire,BSP

Entry fee is $25, Tech & Registration open 8am-1pm. First car out at 9am. The
first group is inverted.
Take Interstate 5 to Charter Way east
Right on Airport Way
Immediately get into left lane to make left turn land for San Joaquin Fair
Grounds
>From 99 take Charter Way West
To north end gate about 4 miles
More Info: online at: csccautox.org or call Tom Kubo 916-847-8355 email
kubo1@aol.com

Tom Kubo
Competition Sports Car Club of Sacramento
916-847-8355