SFR Solo 2 Results on the WEB - We need your help

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: SFR Solo 2 Results on the WEB - We need your help
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:58:36 -0700
If you are a WEB guy or gal and a real committed autocrosser we need your
help.  We just lost the WEB Team member that was responsible for that 2 day
turnaround from the time the event ends until the results appear on the SFR
SCCA results page.  She is busy with other things.  If you want to
contribute to the sport that puts a smile on your face on the weekends,
please email me and I will get you in touch with the WEB team.

Thanks,

Bryan Nemy
SFR Solo 2 Chief