RE: strange behavior at marina

To: james creasy <james@thevenom.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: strange behavior at marina
From: "Thana, Peter {HTS~Palo Alto}" <peter.thana@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 10:32:31 -0700
Every car I've ever driven understeers like mad at Marina, S2000 no
exception.  I have no idea why, there's just something about that
surface and the sand- other concrete lots are not this way.  I'm not
sure how your car is setup, but on all the stock class cars I've owned,
balance is very dependent on grip levels whether from tire or surface.
IMHO you run the risk of running yourself in circles if you make big
changes based on just one site or one day.  Is this a problem you've
been experiencing at other events?

Peter