Got any old used batteries you need to get rid of??

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, bimmerheads@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Got any old used batteries you need to get rid of??
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:16:26 +0000
Hey all,

Please excuse the spam, but I figured some of you out there may have some
batteries floating around your garages that you've been meaning to get rid
of.

AAA, for whom I work, will be holding a "Battery Round-up" April 19-24th.
For every battery we collect, $2.00 is donated to a variety of non-profit
environmental organizations.

See the website below for details and a listing of locations where you can
drop off your batteries:

http://www.batteryroundup.com/

Thanks,
Pete Mottaz