Re: Auto glass recommendations?

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto glass recommendations?
From: "Don L." <toy4speed@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hi John:

I would try to get factory glass, or as close to factory as possible.  I know
my insurance company used to recommend certain glass shops, but did not require
it.  Often you can get better glass, with same deductible payment, at higher
end shops (even the dealer).
Reason I mention this is sometimes the "generic" glass has a bit more
distortions, waves, etc. so the cones might look "different."  I can't say I've
had any problems with the actual installation, I guess it's pretty
straightforward and they even do it in the parking lot of work/home.

Don Lew
DSP (Disc Surgery Pending)
....and totally bored at home.