The School and Round 5

To: "Bay Area Autocross" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The School and Round 5
From: "Bryan Nemy" <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 11:54:31 -0700
I want to thank Peter, Alan, and Vernon for the great job they did on the
school.  Every student I talked to had nothing but positive things to say
about the experience.  It was the first time we did something for the Karts
and I think we can work on a repeat of that at the next Novice school.  I am
looking at another school later in the year and will announce it when I get
things lined up.

Round 5 was another very good event in our series.  Thanks again to Peter
and Alan and the cast that always works so hard to assist in setting up,
tearing down and filling in on the groups that are low on workers.

Bryan Nemy
SFR Solo 2 Chief