Novice Walk Volunteers Please

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Novice Walk Volunteers Please
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:12:18 -0800 (PST)
I am looking for volunteers to do the morning or
afternoon novice course walks at this Sunday's
autocross at Candlestick. Due to unforeseen
circumstances I may not be able be there. So I need
one or two brave articulate giving souls to step
forward and seize this opportunity to positively shape
the driving habits of our beginners.

If that is not available, I will settle for someone
like myself you loves the sound of his or her own
voice and the shallow ego trip that comes from having
5 to 15 people listening intently because they think
you actually know something. :)

All joking aside, if you can help out this weekend,
please let me know.

Alan Gruner