Re: Phone call on Round 4 results

To: lollipop487@comcast.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phone call on Round 4 results
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:54:58 EST
Maybe it was John calling about you? ;)

Elton
SM #68

In a message dated 3/26/2004 12:41:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lollipop487@comcast.net writes:
I recieved an anonymous phone call advising me of an error in the results.
Specifically, the guy said that a lady had run in the open class when she
should have run in the Ladies class.
No. 1. This fellow didn't identify himself, nor leave a phone number so I
could discuss the problem.
No. 2. It is the responsibility of each driver to correctly class
him/herself, and I take that classification as gospel (except in a few very
special problem areas).
No. 3. If there is anyone out in etherland who could come forward and
fulfill No. 1, I'd be glad to clarify.
--Pat Kelly
SFR results producer