Round 4

To: "bay area team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 4
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:32:59 -0800
In case you didn't notice, Round 4 results were put up on the web last night
at:
http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2004/Championship/round4.html
Check to see if you are listed properly. If you did work, be prepared to
tell me where your name was signed up (what group, position) or a
trustworthy witness to back up your claim you worked.
Also, it would really help a lot of everyone would print their names clearly
on their entry cards and the work sign-up sheets...
If you have enough info so we can make a change, email me at the above
address, this morning. The results go to the printer at noon.
--Pat Kelly