Thanks for your support of Round 4

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for your support of Round 4
From: 4D Sport <fourdsport@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:47:56 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to all for your support of of the Chairs for Round 4.  The job was made
easy with the cooperation, flexibility and understanding of all, cheerful
acceptance of extra assignments of many and the extraordinary volunteers who
pretty much consistently step up and take care of what needs to be done without
being asked, some who don't even have a car to compete in.

Also, as course designer it would of been a disaster without the assistance of
Ben Martinez.  Ben executed half the course and consulted on the rest allowing
us to begin on time.

Being a co-chair for Event 4 was without stress, it was just pure fun.  Dennis
would have it no other way, right Dennis?

Speaking of fun, did anyone see the flock of sea gulls hanging out amongst the
5 cone slalom just before the first car out from Run Group 5?  I did, just as I
rounded the right hander and I wasn't lifting for no damn sea gull ;^).  Now
that would make for an interesting graphic, don't you think?  Perhaps we'd have
to of modified our team name?

Thanks!

Barry

PS. I've updated the PDF map at the bottom of this page:
http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758688/index.htm