number of classes, was: CORRECTION

To: 76067.1750@compuserve.com
Subject: number of classes, was: CORRECTION
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2004 20:41:40 -0000
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:53:41 -0500 John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com> wrote:
> RE: North American Pylon for February 2004
>
> There is an error in the press release sent earlier.
>
> In Jay Mitchell's column, he cited three key numbers and we, unfortunately,
> didn't use them correctly.

Darn it, I was really looking forward to reading it and writing yet another
letter to the editor asking where the other 260+ classes came from! ;-)

On the subject of classes, which is somewhat related to the purpose of this
list, I would say that the flexibility in choosing different classes to run in
is quite important to allowing participants to find the desired level of
competition at the regional level.

On the other hand, I have no trouble realizing why someone answering newbie
questions might think there are some 60+ too many classes.

It's just another piece of wood to hang on the wall.

And be proud of.

Now I must go back to predicting the future of America for the purposes of
reviewing our retirement plan for continued effectiveness in keeping us
comfortably relaxed.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com