Co-driver wanted for next season

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Co-driver wanted for next season
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:18:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
I am seeking a co-driver for the 2004 season.  The car in question is my '91
Miata.  The car is now somewhat better prepped for CSP, or so I hope!  My
current plan is to run a full Regional schedule, plus the Atwater tour
(assuming it's on; I haven't checked yet).  We will share tire costs for the
season.

Please contact me privately if you are interested.  I currently plan to run a
few Slush events, plus the Sacramento Enduro, so if you'd like to "audition" at
one of these events, lemme know!

Thanks,
Scot