Re: Famous quotations

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Famous quotations
From: Dan4223w@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:51:31 EDT
A few racing quotes...

Friends dont let friends apex early.

"If you spin in turn seven, and no one actually sees it... then did you
REALLY spin in turn seven?"

"Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers."

"If I had all the money I'd spent on cars..... I'd spend it all on cars."

"Straights are for fast cars. Turns are for fast drivers."

Racing is the process of turning money into noise.

Racing costs today exactly the same as it did twenty years ago.. it takes
every penny you have.

"The older I get, the faster I was"

Q: How do I make a small fortune in racing?
A: Start with a large fortune.

"You can observe a lot by watching." - Yogi

"90% of the race is half mental."

Anyone can drive a fast car, few can drive a car fast.

"Racing is life... everything in between is just waiting."

"Sometimes you have to bring back only the steering wheel so the car owner
will know that your giving it all you have." -Mario Andretti

"What's behind you doesn't matter."  -Enzo Ferrari