Loads of B.S. Ladies and gentlemen Please...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Loads of B.S. Ladies and gentlemen Please...
From: riokrus@webtv.net (Joseph Kruskamp Jr.)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:08:41 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding the ongoing feud between Mssrs Davis & Kelly regarding Loti
victimization...
 Can we please restrict our comments to tactful disagreements of policy
& regulation? I have been witness to both individuals perceptions of
reality on this and other subjects, and it doesn't do the sport a bit of
good to toss Bovine excrement into the arena.
 You'd think we had nothing but egocentric individuals at the helm of
many of our Autocross organizations. Let's take the personal affronts to
direct Email boxes.
BTW , I'm a ghost of SFR participant "past golden years" . I have taken
advice from both individuals when competing, they both have positive
character traits, ( i.e. even some NASA folks have positive effects on
the sport!)
 When I Drag my Pinto out to Run E/P again , it will be fun to see if I
am welcomed back into the SFR Auto X community.

Arnold & Arianna should do so well  :-P

Life is Short, we do this for Fun , Lighten up!

Joe Kruskamp
CSCC / SFR