Update on my Stolen Si!!

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, baae@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Update on my Stolen Si!!
From: "Paul S \(#51 STS\)" <ibisbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:25:39 -0700 (PDT)
Update to my stolen Si.

A fellow autoXer spotted what appeared to be my car
last night at the Tanforan shopping center outside of
Sears.

DescriptionBlue Civic Si, Bronze TE-37s wrapped in
Falken Azenis with black lugnuts, Comptech Rear Sway
bar, and Del Sol Seats with a grey stripe.

He called me and the cops.  The cops ran the plate,
said it wasnt stolen, and hang up on himtwice.   I
got a little more results from the Foster City police.
 The plate wasnt stolen, and does belong to a Blue
Si.

However, does anyone else find it a little funny that
all those parts happen to be on two Sis?   Either
they swapped plates, or much more likely they got my
parts on their ride already.

It was dark, so Eric wasnt able to check for the lone
dent on the car, or for the nicks on one of the
wheels.

Keep your eyes open folks!!

The best way to check that car if you see it would be
to look at the wheels.  One of the wheels should have
some gouges in it around one of the lug nut holes
(unfortunate side effect of having to drill out a
broken McGuards lock).  They are pretty obvious if you
look for it.  If you see it parked, check it.  Also,
the Falkens should look more beat up than your average
street tirethe shoulders are pretty ragged, since I
race on those tires.

Oh, but the way, their license plate # is 4GTL745.
Anyone out there got a way to look that plate up and
find an address?

Once again my contact info is Paul Soals 650-533-2763
email is ibisbike@yahoo.com

At this point Id be willing to offer a reward of some
type if we find the bastards who stole my ride.

Lets show the bad guys not to mess with the Bay Area
Car Community!!

=====
2000 Civic Si (stolen by some low life bastards)
#51 STS