Looking for a Z06 to drive

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a Z06 to drive
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:29:25 +0000
On October 11th I'll be in San Diego driving a Z06 in the Kumho Corvette
Challenge and I figured that I should try driving one at least once before
the competition.

If someone has a Z06 that I can test drive this weekend or at the event on
October 4th please let me know.  All I can offer in return is a free entry
and a chance to drive my Integra (oooh, so tempting).

Thank you.

-Jeremy Rine
#12 DSP Integra GSR

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam