Re: National Results

To: Stuart Langager <slangager@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: National Results
From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:36:25 -0700 (PDT)
My apologies for missing the other HS winners.  That makes several trophy
winners in many classes for SFR!

Bryan

Stuart Langager <slangager@yahoo.com> wrote:
Add two more trophy winners to the SF region.....Lorin
Mueller suprised several MINI drivers by taking the
final trophy spot in HS(9th) while Stuart
Langager(myself) took 7th co-driving Michael Butlers
MINI Cooper in HS.....That means SFR took 30% of the
HS trophies.

Any yes, for those of you that have not made the trip
to Nationals. What a great experience....The
competition is fierce but the SF region is a great
place to prepare for the competition.

Stuart

took 9th place in his Focus into the trophies
--- Bryan Nemy wrote:
> Congratulations to all the Trophy winners in SFR.
> You too can make the
> list. As you can see we produce some of the best
> drivers. If you can do
> well at SFR events you can do well at Nationals. Go
> to our Tour and give
> Nationals a try next year.
>
> Champions:
>
> STSL Katie Elder
> CSP Tom Ellam
> FP Chris Cox
> FPL Pilar Miranda
> SM Jeff Reitmeir
> EM Bill Fleig
>
> Other trophies:
>
> BS 2 Andrew McKee
> 4 Josh Sirota
> HS 4 Michael Butler
> STS 3 Kevin Mccormick
> ASP 6 Chris Boynton
> BSP 2 Harold Olsen
> DSP 2 Derek Butts
> 3 Ben Martinez
> STX 7 Vesko Kozarov
> AP 3 David Borden
> CP 2 Mike Maier
> 5 Jerry Riley
> 8 Jesus Villarreal
> 10 Frank Stagnaro
> 13 Bill Martin
> CPL 3 Brianne Mitchell
> SM 3 Vic Sias
> 6 Gary Richardson
>

> Some finished just tenths out of the trophies.
>
> Way to gooo!
>
> Bryan

=====
Stuart