FS: Willans 4x3 Super Sport Harness Westfield (Miata, or 2

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Willans 4x3 Super Sport Harness Westfield (Miata, or 2
From: "Tyson Lee" <tysonlee@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:56:28 -0700
I have a Willans 4x3 Super Sport harness for sale.  Color is BLACK.  Its
NEW, never been used, just taken out of the bag for inspection.  However, I
bought it back in 2001 and its been sitting in my garage, out of UV light,
so its still fresh as new.

It comes as a 3 point design with OEM style front latch and 2" webbing.  The
shoulder straps join behind the driver/passenger to one mounting point.
Perfect for Miatas (Del Sol, S2000, other 2 seaters?) that have no back seat
and firm mounting behind the seat.  But each shoulder strap is separate and
could be mounted individually and almost doubled length, or an extension
could be added.  Comes with Miata specific mounting instructions tho.

When I did my shopping for a harness, I wanted to make sure the name was top
shelf with good hardware.  Willans (www.willansharness.com) is a
professional competition level harness manufacturer from England.  Comes
with 3 snap clips, 3 eyebolts and 1 backing plate.  (you can buy extra
hardware at the hw store, or ioportracing.com)

Dont have a specific picture of my item, its new, in bag (except the bag is
a bit dusty and dirty on outside from being moved around in my garage)
Product picture link below.

http://www.teammiata.com/mall/WILLANS_files/RED_1.jpg

PRICE $80 with matching black pads!