Let the over-analysis begin!!

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Let the over-analysis begin!!
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:41:52 -0700
Hi drivers,

In late-breaking results, (as opposed to late-braking!),
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2003/results/index.html

in STS,   K  Civ      In STX,   F     Suby
              F   Civ                     F      Mini
              K  Civ                      F      Suby
              K  Civ                      B      Suby
              K  Civ                      F      Mini
              F                              F
              K                             B
              F                              B
              F                              F
              F                              K  through 10th place

where K=Kumho, F=Falken, B=BFG.  So whaddya think, Street Touring (and SFR
Street Tire) folks?  Kumhos must be Ecsta MX, Falkens are Azenis Sport,
BFG's are KD, I figure.  So why do the Kumhos work so much better in the
Civic, I mean, STS class?  This really blows up my idea of getting KD's over
the break and obtaining some kind of advantage by doing so....      <:-/

And just to keep it interesting, why is ST-S listed under Stock classes,
while ST-X is under Street Prepared?  :-)

PaulT