Chip off the ol' block

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Chip off the ol' block
From: Ms Katie Kelly <katiekelly@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 11:55:04 -0700 (PDT)
John Kelly is only .5 out of the last trophy spot in
D-Mod.

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nationals/2003/results/groups/dm.html

He's only .3 behind multi-national champ Ron Babb.
He's got the fastest original 7 in the class by
seconds, and the most underpowered of all of them.
This is the John Kelly I remember from my youth.

Pat Kelly's got the second fastest time out of all the
original 7s. I hope they're as stoked as I am. My mom
told me at the last event they went to, the car worked
the best it has in years. Did you know my mom bought
this car in 1964? It's been raced every season since.
I think it reads their moods.

Tomorrow is another day. Let's all send some good
vibes, because I think my dad could move up into the
trophies.

-Katie Kelly